How to make Potato Curry
- 10-12 potatoes (medium sized)
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 2 chillies
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 TBS mustard oil
- green coriander leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- salt to taste
- Boil potatoes, peel and cut into small pieces. Heat oil and add
- tumeric, green chillies, garlic, and ginger. Fry for 1 minute. Add
- yogurt, potatoes and salt. Cover and cook gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves.
If desired water can also be added after frying potatoes and
boil it for 5 minutes to give it the right consistency.
Submitted by: JOYS OF NEPALESE COOKING, Lashkar (Gwalior), 1988