Harvard University is an institute of research located in Cambridge, Massachusetts of the United States. It was established in 1636. It is one of the oldest institutes of America. Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning and research. The university is composed of eleven principal academic units. Harvard is a very large, highly residential university. The library of Harvard is the world’s largest academic library system. Harvard University is one of the great universities of America providing various faculties of courses. Harvard provides more than 3,700 educational courses. Today, Harvard University is marked in one of the top universities across the world. The students of any level can gather education from Harvard University.
Harvard University has utilized modern and advanced technologies in a proper way. The online courses facilitated from Harvad had helped students a lot. Harvard provides online courses in various subject areas. Students don’t need to go anywhere, they can just study from their home. One of the other benefits of Harvard online courses is that it also provides online certificates and degrees. All the students across the globe including international members can study from Harvard. There are more than 16 thousand professional teachers in Harvard University. Also more than 18 million students have completed their study from Harvard University. There are several online courses provided from Harvard University which are completely free. In today’s situation of COVID-19 lockdown, the programme of free online courses from this university can be used for educational purposes. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, Harvard has made its 67 courses completely free. Some of the types of free online courses facilitated from Harvard University are :-
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
Importance of Online Course from Harvard
- Students can study and gather education from any part of the world.
- Students can even get knowledge, skill, ideas and information in today’s situation of COVID-19 lockdown.
- Students can learn any course according to their interest.
- Online certificates and degrees can be received which will help in job applications and higher qualifications.
- It also helps in saving money for individuals.
- It helps in proper utilization of time and increases speed of learning.
- It helps in achieving similar career outcomes.
- It gives comfort and flexibility to learners.
- It promotes the vision of sharing knowledge with others.