Traveling through Changi Airport in Singapore? Collect your Singapore $40 airport voucher from Singapore Airlines!!! The Changi Dollar Voucher (CDV) consists of two $20 bills which can be claimed once for each ticket.
If you have a transit at Changi Airport in Singapore and are traveling via Singapore Airlines, you might qualify for a $40 free voucher. The voucher can be used to purchase any item in any shop at the airport in Singapore. This includes accommodation at the transit lounge hotel.
Eligibility for the voucher:
1. The complete trip has to be through Singapore airlines or its domestic subsidiary – Silk Air.
2. Only one time $40 voucher is provided during the entire trip. This means that you will not get a second voucher if you have already claimed it during your “to” trip.
3. If you have a child for which you have paid an air-fare, the child is also eligible for the voucher.
4. While spending the voucher at the airport, you will not get a monetary equivalent for the unspent amount. The vouchers come in two twenty dollar bills. If a purchase is less than $20 you will not get a change back.
5. If your transit time is longer than 24 hours, you are not eligible for the airport voucher.
6. Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
7. The voucher is transferable.